Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2018

Windy Day with Katzelkraft / Sturm mit Katzelkraft


The background  is made with Distress Oxides, I stamped the Windy Day stamp twice and glued the cut-out coloured
clothes over. I used this Katzelkraft stamps. Waterwall, Windy day, Clouds, Dreamer.
Der HG ist mt Distress Oxiden gemacht, ich habe den Windy Day Stempel zweimal gestempelt und die Kleidung eingefärbt 
übergeklebt. Benutzt hab ich diese Katzelkraft Stempel: Waterwall, Windy day, Clouds, Dreamer.

....



4 Kommentare:

  1. Love how you have made this card and what a gorgeous image it is too. I must look out for that one when I visit Holland in the Spring. I wish I knew how you had done your background - it is spectacular.
    hugs, Neet x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Neet, thanks for your lovely comment.
      For the background i used Distress Oxide and this technique like the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFNVDscEn3I&t=5s

      hugs Anja

      Löschen
  2. Very cool card!!! Love this image! ~ Sue Kment

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนัง

    AntwortenLöschen