Freitag, 17. Januar 2014

About Carla Sonheim's : 2014 – Year of the Fairy Tale – Online Class


I wanted to give a shout out for Carla Sonheim's upcoming online art class: "2014: Year of the Fairy Tale."

........

"Here is a quick and fun way to make original paper dolls... a perfect thing to do with your kids or 
to nurture the kid inside you... because we're never too old to play with paper dolls! Have fun!"

........ Carla Sonheim. 

Here you find her video free tutorial on making paper dolls : that she made in anticipation of the class. Fun!


........


br />
I love Carla Sonheim's unique style and awesome art works very much, specially I'm in love with her "Art of Silliness" 
so I wish you a lot of fun in her classes.

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love paper dolls!!! I don't think you ever get too old to okay with them, do you? I wanted to take a second to thank you fir all of the lovely comments you have left on my blog. They inspire me and let me know that my art is connecting with people. That means so much to me. Here's to a creative 2014! Love, Candy

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love them too... thanks so much for the link!
    Alison xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I did see this and love it! Thank you! xo

    AntwortenLöschen