Montag, 18. Juli 2011

Little Journal Page: "Play with Zettiologies and Doodles"

I smeared with my fingers shimmering Brilliance reinkers on the background, added also dots with my fingertip, let dry. I combined 2 stamps. First I stamped the face in the middle, masked it and stamped the running person over so that only the body is to be seen.
Then I doodled the fingertip dots, I had a lot of fun. The page looks not dark, unfortenately the scanner absorbs the shimmering glamor.

..................

13 Kommentare:

  1. Ein grandioses Zetti-Kunstwerk, liebe Anja! Ganz meine Kragenweite:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wahnsinnig schön Anja. Die Farben und die Motive glänzend. Es gibt viel zu sehen, müssen Sie die Augen offen halten und fanden immer etwas Neues. Supoer
    ein lieber Gruss
    Marja

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. gefällt mir sehr gut, anja! es ja leider so, dass der scanner den glanz (und oft so manches andere) einfach schluckt, aber es ist auch so richtig toll!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So wonderful Anja,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh wow Anjas this is fabulous, x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow Anja, deine Arbeit ist ein Gedicht *schwärm*!!

    GLG Doris

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow, outstanding art - brilliant piece!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. beautiful journal page! Love the colors :) Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Brilliant color and such excitement for the eye Anja- this bubbles with life and vitality!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. your beautiful page makes me smile dear Anja

    the colors
    the images
    your doodling

    ALL fantastic!
    oxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wie cool, tolle Farben und genial, wie du aus den beiden Motiven so ein schönes neues gezaubert hast.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Mir gefällt die auch sehr gut :-)

    AntwortenLöschen